On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 18:38:41 -0400 hiredgun <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi,  My name is Rich.  I am 29 years old and was diagnosed with PD two
>years ago I am on Sinnamet CR and Eldepryl.  Right now I feel pretty
good.
>I am interested in information pertaining to young onset PD.  I read all
I can >about PD, but not too much info seems to be available regarding my
age.
>My wife is pregnant and no one is sure if PD meds pose any risk to the
baby.
>Thanks for listening,
>                        Rich P.

Hi Rich,
Welcome to the PD list. You have joined an elite group of people! I too
am on Sinemet and Eldepryl and am functioning fairly well. Sorry I can't
tell you about drug interactions with your wife's pregnancy, my baby girl
just turned 13. I was dx with PD just over a year ago at 39 yrs. Are you
still able to work full time?
There were some questions earlier on the list from a young lady with PD
wondering about drugs and pregnancy maybe she has found out something by
now.
Keep in touch, ask any question and someone will have probably gone
through the same experience and can pass along advise to help, be it drug
reaction or daily living.
Let us know when the baby is born so we can all celebrate.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier