Kathrynne,

I agree with you.  Since in most cases it is the doctor who asks the company to
give the drugs to people, and I too have never heard of a company challenging
anyone, it doesn't hurt to ask your doctor to help you.

Many people who work are not covered by medical insurance because their company
does not carry it and they are often enough above the Medicaid(medical in CA)
limits to not qualify, but cannot afford to buy their own insurance.  These are
the people that the companies are trying to help.

There is also a program by Blue Cross which can get you a good physical for $10.
 Check with your local hospital or general clinic.  The exam includes basics
with some blood work and often some immunizations (tetnus esp.).  This too is
for people who do not have insurance, and do not have enough to buy their own
policies.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling