Lori, thanks for supporting the "chatter" that goes on here. I feel that I
can be of use to some extent, whether it is passing on something  serious,
 OR an attempt at humor.  I am not the PWP, my father is, and when I see how
PD affects him and my mom,  his full time caregiver., it makes me sad and
frustrated, that I can do so little to help. I crave the technical info here,
but the humor and chatter makes it possible to read the important, but often
sleep- inducing technical data, and the latest on the quest to pass the Udall
bill.  Like reading a legal contract, or an insurance policy, it can lull you
to sleep in seconds,. Humor agree, much time is wasted here with chit chat,
and homespun humor. I also know that it takes just as long to read a lengthy
tirade about why we should stick to the PD info and forget the rest.  There
are so many sources for raw medical data on the net, that  no one needs to
use this list for that purpose.  I will try to keep my non-technical posting
shorter and less frequent, as I know how long it takes even to delete the
unwanted posts. (this was not meant to be an example of the short, infrequent
posts but you should have seen it before I shotened it!!) Ken B