Bob, thanks for your support of my "blasting "Jeanne. Somehow I couldn't
believe Jeanne, or is it Jeannie?..whatever..is a female.  I am slighly old
fashioned, and would have not been so nasty to a female, even if well
deserved.  Also,  PD can make the nicest person quite irritable, when the
symptoms kick in.  My dad is one of the most polite and good humored people
you could know, but he can really growl and complain when his Sinimet wears
off.  So I UNDERSTAND. But I guess I just took her (his?) comments as a bit
too nasty, especially for an introductory post.   I have not seen a reply by
Jeanne. I wonder why? Ken B