Anyone who says that a person with PD is lazy obviously has never lost the
use of part of their body even temporarily! They don't realize what an effort
it is sometimes to do the things we all take for granted (like sitting and
maintaining balance for more than a second). One of my students' parents
reminded me of this when she said that her son was tired at the end of the
day. (We had tried having him sit for a 15 minute stretch, then moved him
from the chair.)  He wasn't (at that point) used to sitting for more than a
few minutes at a time. We gradually built him up to where he could sit for a
half hour, but that was after adjustments were made to his wheelchair (it
wasn't fitting him comfortably and he COULDN'T sit). He now sits in the chair
quite comfortably.
        Could I get your neuro's phone number so I can call & give him what for?
Trish