<< some think they are sick. how about cancer.als, ms so i
 call my self lucky to to have pd at least i am a live and won't die of it.

Don,
   You have such a great attitude!!!  My Dad's the one with PD, and I wake up
every morning giving thanks for my health.  Last week there was a story on
t.v. about a new drug for Lou Gherig's disease, that the FDA won't approve.
 It was one of the saddest stories.  They profiled a woman who was only 28
and diagnosed with ALS, my heart was breaking.

Sue