To:  Bruce & others who have experience w/MIRAPEX (PRAMIPEXOLE)

Last Wed. 7/9/97, my PD doc prescribed Mirapex to replace the Parlodel I have
been on.  He had me withdraw from the Parlodel on a quick schedule, so that
today (Sunday, 7/13)  I am starting on .125 Mirapex 3xs/day for one week,
etc.

I forgot to  ask him whether to take before/with/after meals?  Or
before/with/after Sinemet?  Or no difference?

Besides the Mirapex (samples btw) I take 4-5/day 25/100 Sinemet, 2/day 0.25
Xanax, and  1/night 100 mg Amitriptyline.   Also Ibuprofen, Vitamins E & B
Complex.

Any tips, cautions, comments welcomed.      Thanks.

Barbara Blake-Krebs (56, dx 1984)    [log in to unmask]