---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date:   Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:16:44 -0400
From:   Barbara Jarjoura <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: "You are such idiots....."

Jeanne,

I think it is wonderful that you are sticking with us.  We are all a lot
of wonderful people.  We have good days and bad days.  We have up days
and down days.  All of us (caregivers and PWP's) have depression in one
form or another.

We have all had our desparate moments too.  So in short, I am so glad
that you will continue to be a part of this support group.  Let's us
know some of your fears and pleasures.  We also like to know about you,
your length of time with PD, your medications (even how you react to
them) and anything else that you want to share with us.  (You might even
find yourself being yelled at in the future for sharing such wonderful
gibberish with us!)  But, you won't mind because it is all part of the
game we play and it helps us cope with our uncopable (now you librarian
and English majors don't yell at me) situations.

Welcome to our "club".

Barb caregiver for Fuad