     It is great news about pramipexole finally being approved.
Let's hope it becomes readily available all over very soon. All
of the reports, so far, have indicated pramipexole is an
effective treatment by itself in the early stages of PD, delaying
levodopa therapy, and later as an adjunct to Sinemet. Does anyone
have information on the use of pramipexole by itself, after
Sinemet treatment has already been started?  I have been taking
Sinemet for less than a year (also Eldepryl), and would like to
try discontinuing the Sinemet, and seeing if the pramipexole and
Eldepryl will be sufficient. Before discussing this possiblility
with my neuro - I'd like to have some facts to back up my
request. Is anyone else thinking of trying this?

Linda Herman