Barbara B-K:  For quick,accurate info re : Mirapex or any drug, ask your
favorite pharmacist--you can request a copy of the package insert which
has it right from the "horse's mouth" (i.e. the manufacturer.)   That's
sometimes quicker than asking the doc, or thelist.  I hope Peter can start Mira
pex too, as he seems to have reached his limit on Sinemet.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"