Marling, maybe we could do a pyramid scheme, and each person on the list
could try to recruit 10 people to each recruit 10 more, etc, until every
publication in the world has had a letter describing the symtoms of PD. I
Know pyramid schemes are not that easy to get going, but maybe with such a
reasonable goal, of just giving out free info without expecting anything in
return, except publicity to help pass the Udall bill, it would work .If it
did work 100%, we'd have at least 200,000 publications spreading the word, if
there ARE that many!  If each had a circulation of 10,000, a good proportion
of all of earths population would get the PD "word".  I did not even mention
the potential, if a few people put it on web pages on the net! Ken B