Hi,
I have been off the list for a while, but I missed not knowing what was
being talked
about.  I have a question also.   I have been on Sinemet for 5 years and
have been
experiencing dyskinesias and pretty severe off times where I can barely
move.  I
recently was started on Permax and I am up to 11/2 .25 mg tablets 3 times a
day.
My question is this for any of you who have been on Permax for a while -
does your body build up a tolerence for the drug like Sinemet?  Will there
come a time when
I can reduce the amount of SInemet?  Also I would like to know what maximum
doses
some of you are taking. I would appreciate any feed back.  I  have had
quite a bit of
relief since I started the Permax and feel like I can cope again.

Marty Rose