Dear Rita,
Thank-you for the encouragement and relating of your double vision problems.
I'm trying to stay focused ( but not with my eyes) on the possibility of
seeing  clearer when the next operation takes place.  This far-vision eye and
little-vision eye is wearing me out.  Then I try to walk with one eye closed
and everything goes haywire with my poor balance.  I can only read for a
short time with my nearsighted eye & watch TV with my new lens eye for
awhile.
Do you still have the double vision when you take your glasses off?  Did you
have cataract surgery a year apart or July and then August?  How long after
your 2nd operation did you have to wait for a new prescription?
Thanks again for your note.

Patricia
60/3 yrs.