Donna, why do you think it is dyphasic?
The easiest way to learn that is looking to the timing of the dyskinesia
related to the times the med's are taken.
You use sinemet CR. That takes about an hour after it is taken to do its work
and stops doing so about four hours after you did take it. Height of dose dysk.
can be expected to be the strongest between 2 and 3 hours after med's taken and
the byphasic one has a short phase when the meds start to be active and a much
longer phase when it stops to do so. Moreover usually the dyphasic kind is
going together with muscle dystonia which makes it so exhausting. A
complicating factor for diagnosis is that the dyphasic form can go together
with the height of dose dyskinesia. This can cause much confusion.

But it maks no sense to say much more about it before some diagnosis is known.
I hope for you it will turn out to be height of dose dyskinesia; that is after
all easier to handle. So think about it and if needed ask about it. If you wish
and ask me I can send some other info to your private e-mail.

                                Ida Kamphuis