Donna Kipp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
<<HELP!! I am 50 and have been diagnosed for almost 11 Years and for the last
couple of week I have been plagued with daily sometimes more periods of 3
hours of  dyskinesis. It is totally exhausting!! During these periods I
usually keep walking or can rest in my recliner. This is totally taking over
my life!! I am willing to try any or all suggestions. I am unable to
correlate it to either over or under medication. I  think it is diphasic.  I
 am taking 3- 50\200 CR, 3- 1mG Permax and 1eldepryl. I tried cutting out
the permax. Increasing Sinemet, decreasing Sinemet. I am ready for any and
all snake oil...Donna>>

I suggest you try taking half a 10/100 carbidopa/levodopa every two hours from
awaking until an hour before sleeping. Try to take only small meals 30 minutes
after each half-tablet. If you wish to see some basis data for this
recommendation, visit my home page and links "effective period"  and
"pharmacokinetics" at least. URL below:

http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/

Ron Vetter - NOT a doctor.