Donna,
Mel has had PD for 11 years also and takes Sinemet CR 50/200 4 times a day.
Where he differs with most on the list is he only takes a Permax .25mg.  Once
a day he takes 1 and 1/2 .  I've noticed many take greater dosages than Mel.
 Don't know why.  Mel's tremor has been controlled with meds and he does not
have dyskinesia-he is fortunate there but he's having more off than on time
with frequent freezing so we are anxious to try the new pill.
Don't really know how to advice you on the meds. KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!:-))