Barb:
        I think my Dad has been pretty fortunate to have found a neuro who
specializes in PD only about 10 miles from where he lives. But, whenever I
hear anyone tell me that someone who has PD (or cerebral palsy, spina bifida,
etc.) is lazy or not doing what they can to help themselves I always try to
help that person to see the other side. In fact, I have even gone so far as
to invite the person to come and spend a day with the children in my class,
or with my father. No one's taken me up on the offer so far, so I suspect
they got my message!
        Just saw the movie "Awakenings" for the third time. I hope that they used
some of what they learned from those patients to help PWPs. Trish