Thanks Ernie for your insight and suggestions.  You make alot of sense.
Hopefully we will be able to try once again to take meals into account.
>From now on Don's work schedule (haying, irrigating etc) will be so hectic
it might be hard.  Sometimes he will go out to work, forget to take his meds
with him and come home eight hours later and wonder why he doesn't feel
good.  We have been going to the Mayo because we only have one Nuro in our
town.  For awhile it was a new one every year, but the last has stayed for
several.  I think one of the reasons the dosage of the CR is so high is to
compensate for some being lost.  One good thing is that old man depression
has never been able to catch up to him.  It is 10:30 PM and he just came in
for the evening.

Nancy B cg for Don 63/13