Hi Barb,

> I don't WANT a computer font to replace my own handwriting!   That's
STILL
> plain ol typing, in my book!

Like most (all?) men, I never quite took to sending letters when I had to
hand write them.  I send more now by both e-mail and word processor. <grin>

> And how does one sign checks or credit card purchases, or fill out forms
in

or stupid credit cards, with half a square inch to sign your name in?
<groan>

> How does M. Ali sign his autograph?  Surely HE can't handwritten? <sigh>

 Maybe you could shorten your name? Better three letters than six ( or in
my case, eight).  <grin>

Jim

 James F. Slattery, J.P., M.A.C.S.
 JandA Computing Consultancy