All Listmembers,

Two things have to be differentiated in this threat. One is; is it allowed to
criticize this group and two; does one agree with the content of the criticism.
The answer on the first question should be" yes of course ". What does freedom
of speach means when criticism is not allowed. There was a paradox in the
reactions on the criticism of David and Jeane which was the agressiveness of
the reactions in which agressiveness was prohibited. To my opinion the essence
of democracy is to be able to esteem disagreeing people, to be able to say I
admire your courage for saying this, but I disagree.

About point two I agree with Charles Meyer, so I don't need to repeat that.

                        Ida Kamphuis, Holland

BTW I have translated the Chris Kinesia story of David Boots and show it to
everyone who is interested. The hilarious amusing aspect of the story does not
make the tragic side invisible. On the contrary it makes it more acceptable and
humane. It is not a horror story. After reading people usually stress they now
understood the world of a PWP much better