Phil Gesotti wrote:

> I posted a note last week reqesting experiences with Permax, but did not
> get much of a response. If you are using Permax, could you share your experience?
> Have you had any side effects?
> Your age, how long you been using the drug and in what dosages?
> What was the progression of dosage?
>
> Thanks.

i have been taking 3 mg of permax daily  for the last 3 years.
the problems i initially observed were nausea, dizziness and
lowered blood pressure. however, it does prolong the "on"
periods with sinemet. periods of mild nausea occur from time
to time but for the most part this has resolved. (carol gray/ 19 yrs)
My neurologist wanteed me initially to start out slowly and increse
to 3 mg. and cut back on sinemet, but I was never able to effectively
cut back. I am hoping to have better results with the new medication
whenever my neurologist gets me started. (hopefully next month)