Bernard
I like the JOBS idea. I have been going for job interviews for the past
few weeks, and I'm not brining up the subject of PD at the interview. I
try to slide my right hand under my leg as I sit down to hide the tremor.
So far I have not got called back after any of my interviews, so maybe
I'm not hiding it as well as I thought.
I'm also interested in people who do tell their employer that they have
PD, and how the employers have reacted. To tell or not to tell. That is
the question.
Brian