Hi All,
   I will be heading to N.J. on Thurs. the 24th to visit my parents.  I often
print up messages from this list and send them to my dad (Roscoe..everyone
calls him Rocky), who has had PD for about 15 years.  His birthday is August
4th..I'm not sure of his age...low 70's I think.
   Anyway I would appreciate any little notes I could bring down if you would
just say hi to him, and maybe introduce yourself.  Feel free to send them
private e-mail so as not to clog up the list.
   I'm going to try and get him to give me a reply that I can post here...

Thanks,
  Sue, daughter of Rocky