On 7/15 Marling wrote about the rate of progression of PD.

Several post have been made already and I agree with all of them.

Since Apr '94 I've been on selegiline and amantadine and only started on
sinemet 25/100
two weeks ago when I had my neuro appointment.  He could tell I was starting
to walk
like a toy solider and my hand tremor had become a little more pronounced.

I believe what has helped me is the vitamins and minerals I take.
 Nutritional deficiencies
are not going to help .  I am also looking for help from alternative medicine
and will post
if I get any help that way.

Billy good luck in job search.

Marling keep playing that piano and only worry if you start using your fist
to pound on the
keys.

Remember the old Chinese proverb  He who shoots rabbit will not have duck to
put in
chicken soup.

Denny 55/3