I for one have no complaints about the postings on this list. It does not
take much time to sort through things and every so often I come across
several items of particular interest to me. Perhaps part of the complaints
stem from members who do not take the fast and easy ways out.

First, it only takes a few minutes to receive all the messages if you use a
FLASH SESSION. This turns the modem on, enters your service and down loads
all the e-mail, and shuts off. Total time for forty or fifty messages : two
to three minutes.

Then, off line, you look at the listings and holding down the ctrl key
highlight all those whose subjects are of no interest.....and delete. Total
time, maybe a minute or two.

Finally, open those that might be of interest and read them - off line. You
can either print or delete as you go along.

I don't believe I spend ten minutes on the list daily and believe me when I
say that over the time I have been signed up I have more worthwhile
information than I would have ever hoped for.

Let us quuit clogging the system with these kind of complaints.

Allan