Bernard:

I have been retired for eight years, and I personally have no interest in the
topic, but this should be of great interest to those in or wanting to get in
the labor force.
I am fully convinced that PD should not be concealed from colleagues or
management, because it is certain to become a detriment to those being served
and attaches another ball and chain to your performance and potential
advancement. On the other hand, a short sighted manager may well become a
serious impediment, but it is always preferable to be honest with oneself and
others.

Good luck

Michel