Dale wrote:
>Dear list friends;

>My mail has been turned off  while I was away so I apology in advance if this
>message is repetitious...............

>Following the April effort a generous contribution of funds was offered to
>Jim Cordy to hire a full time resident lobbyist in Washington to help the PD
>community maintain a full time grass roots presence....resulting in the
employment
of Ben Verine .....

Just a teenie clarification: Dale's "Ben Verine" is really Bill Turenne. I
cannot
say if Bill sings or is otherwise artistic.<g> He is, however, a
knowledgable and
hard working addition to the energetic, young and growing number of staff
especially
suited to fast pace of DC -- welcome to PAN's Monica!