I recently went for an interview where the application form asked: "Do
you consider yourself to have a disability?".  I answered No, because I
feel that my PD is not hurting the way I do my job at this time. Things
could change in the future, but I really do not consider myself to be
disabled. I don't know if that's positive thinking or denial. :-)
Brian