At 02:06 AM 7/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have assembled an admirable collection of pro-exercise sentiments >from
the "speed of onset" thread (which probably really is the speed
>of progression thread). Please peruse the following inspiring >statements....

-clip-

>Kathie Tollifson
>47/9

Kathie,

In the Dallas Area, DAPS (Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society) offers group
physical therapy to its members at no charge.  This is an hour of exercise
led by a physical therapist once or twice a week.  It is offered at a
number of locations.  Do you know of any other areas where this is available?

I did not take advantage of this until recently, but it is a wonderful
thing to have available!  I now go whenever my schedule permits, and I
arrange my schedule with the group therapy in mind.  It certainly beats
exercising alone.

Art
61/11
Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX
  [   Always Remember This:                    ]
  [   Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness  ]