I'm sending this to the list for the benefit of others who may need
advice in a nutrition crisis such as Peter just had.  Kathrynne Holden, our
"resident  nutritionist" has been most helpful with suggestions appropriate
to his condition---she really knows about diet for PWPs!
Kathrynne, you will be pleased to know that he is now regaining his
appetite, the loss of which was apparently due to to trial of Aricept--it
didn't help his memory as we had hoped, but it DID give him anorexia,
insomnia, and nausea!  At the doc's yesterday he weighed in at 125+ fully
dressed, instead of normal for him 140+.  He is more mobile and eating
better, and your advice was most appreciated.
I encourageothers needing this kind of help to write you at:

 Thanks again for being there!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"