^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   56  deg. F  strawberry season

On Mon, 7 Jul 1997 17:48:11 -0400 Heather Elizabeth Baird
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Cacius Clay is a good example of a Parkinsons person who is lazy,
>that is, anyone who refuses to take his prescribed medication is
>lazy.

Billy,

Some of us on the list have dedicated our lives to the advancement of
human rights.  For you to insult Muhammad Ali , a courageous,
internaionally admired Parkinson's spokesperson, by using his former name
(Cassius Clay),and then to call him lazy, is  BLATANTLY racist.

We're all on the same planet.  Shame on you. You should APOLOGIZE to all
of us.

 Prof. Ivan Mfowethu Suzman
1986 Greater Portland Martin Luther King Holiday Committee Co-Chairperson