William Baird -
Shame on you!  Your July 7th posting was an ignorant statement to make
about the most powerful symbol of our fight to find a cure!  Because I
was away from my computer for two weeks I wasn't aware of the racial
slur you placed on the list until this a.m.

The use of Mr. Ali's "slave name" (which he abandoned over twenty years
ago!) was a malicious effort by you to diminish him as a person and a
symbol.  What have you done for the advancement of the effort to find a
cure?  How many people have you educated; how many millions of dollars
have you raised?

You owe Mr. Ali and this list an apology!

Stephan Schwartz 53/7    <[log in to unmask]>