This story came to me second hand. I offer it for what it's worth.

US Attorney General Janet Reno was in Burlington, Vermont last Saturday to
participate in a 50th anniversary celebration for the VT State Police. A
Burlington man had the chance to meet and talk with her and during the
conversation he told her that his mother, like Ms Reno, has Parkinson's
Disease. The Attorney General told him that he should tell his mother not to
be concerned about her parkinson's because in 2 years there would be a cure.

Ben