My wife, 67/ seven months, has found that Pycnogenol has been a great
help to her general health and feeling of 'well being'.  She takes
Eldepryl 2 x 5mg, and Kinson (levodopa/carbidopa generic) 3 x 100/25
daily.  She started Pycnogenol at the recommended saturation dose (1
20mg tablet per 20 lbs body weight per day, and felt much better the
second day.  At the time she commenced taking Pycnogenol, she hadn't
stabilised fully on the traditional medications.  Our feeling is that
any effect on PD is an indirect one, but well worth the cost for her.
I also take it, and have found it has reduced pain from my partly worn
out hip joints.
 Regards,  Lionel Modra