Hi Ken
Re your message to Marge (below) you might want to consider another category
too - those who took demotions before leaving the work field - due to PD. I
used to
investigate labor/wage violations under a fefderl statute which required alot
of my time e out on the worksite. Here is Arizona, we are a "right to work
state" meeaning most worksites I dealt were constructions siites. Eventually
it was clear I wouldn't bbe able to keep climbing upscaffolding a and on
roofs and the uneven grounf was a dangeer - so I took a voluntery demotion
(my ide justto keeko working longer (in an office supervising Personnel for
or 3 airorts).

Maryhelen

==

<< :    [log in to unmask] (Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN)

 Margie, I wonder if there are accurate numbers for how many people are in
 jobs paying substantially less than prior jobs, not by choice. I am not
 talking about windfall situations, where someone gets an exagerated amount
 for a special project for a rich relative, for example. A god example would
 be an person who was a manager, got laid off and now works on an assembly
 line, or other non-management position, so he can pay his bills.
 Ken B