From:    Dick Swindler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Hospitalization

Charlie -

Our hearts are with you during your upcoming hospitalization.  You'll be
sorely missed while you're off line.  We hope to hear from you soon, and to
learn that the pramipexole has been the answer for you.    Warmly, Margie and
Dick Swindler

AMEN  and prayers for a healing and renewing time and you will walk out the
door of the hospital with confidence (yes, I know they insist on wheeling
patients out but anyway that's how I feel).  YOU WILL BE MISSED HERE.

Virginia Christiansen
ruthmaku@aol
White Plains, New York

AND