Dear List-Friends...

A coupla months ago someone (ooops!  Sorry... I forgot who ya are) posted on
the List about a device called a "Nada Chair," which had brought them
back-comfort when sitting at the keyboard.

This is an endorsement for this reasonably priced, terrific "thingee," <smile>
and please note that I'm not employed by or otherwise connected to Nada Chair.

First - the "Nada Chair" is NOT a chair at all!  It looks very much like the
small fanny-pack that bikers wear when it's not in use.  I got the "Sport
Model" at $34.95 (that INCLUDES $5 shipping and handling) because it was the
cheaper of the two types offered.

Prior to using the Nada Chair, I ALWAYS had a backache after the first hour or
two at the keyboard.  Some days, the backache was so painful, I'd end up
taking a Tylenol with codeine for pain relief.  Every nite for the past six
years (uh duh... I've been a 'puter user for 6 years) I went to bed on a
heating pad to relieve my miserable daily backache.

I've used my Nada Chair for over a month, and every pain-free moment I spend
at the keyboard is a moment when I'm wearing the Nada Chair (you heard right -
WEARING it.  There's a belt with velcro on it so's ya can easily walk around
with the Nada Chair on - great for getting up and answering the front door
when that pizza's delivered!). <giggle>  I digress...  The results were
IMMEDIATE!  Keyboard backaches are simply a thing of the past!!!

Please NOTE:  I did have one (and only one) severe backache about 3 days after
I started using the Nada Chair.  I woke up with it... and that was the only
time in my life I've ever awakened with a backache.  Since the Nada Chair
REMOVES the pressure of sitting FROM your back and places it on the top of the
shinbone, I'm inclined to believe the backache was either mere coincidence or
caused by my spine being thrust into near-perfect alignment by the Nada Chair.
 Either way, that backache lasted only one day.  I've been able to "retire"
the heating pad since the advent of the Nada Chair!!

I cannot speak highly enough of this little device!  For further information
or to order the Nada Chair, contact:

NADA CHAIR
2448 Larpenteur Ave.
St. Paul, Minnesota  55113