BArb: huff muhhh guuff hmmmunnn huumm fuh! (Sorry I am having trouble talking
through the foam!)  we have to thank Jeanne for getting me started again,
she'll be so thrilled! Actually, Jeanne and I are going to be friends, or at
least not enemies!  Well, actually she didn't say that, but I still live in
Miami, and anyone who does not actually point a loaded gun at your head, is
considered a friend here!  Jeanne reminded me of something that happened with
me and a girl, involving foam, many years ago, but I promised to be brief
(more or less) so if you want to hear the story ask Jeanne to resend it!
 It's good to know I can make people laugh other than the teachers who used
to grade my tests! Ken B