As the owner of Parkliste, I am constantly concerned with whatever happens to
any List, especially this one.

At this points, I have the following comments :

- Why should Parkinsn grow as fast as Internet ? Maybe we have reached
maturity with 1500 members.

- I do not understand why only one message from Jeanne Prestin is taken that
seriously : telling us what she feels is nothing more than using her freedom.
If you don't like what she says, use your delete key !

- I suggest we are very careful before making any decision : Parkinsn is fed
by total freedom and would quickly die from any attempt to give it any kind of
structure.

- The only type of decision I can imagine is what Camilla, Simon and myself
did some months ago : create new lists with (I think) good reasons and watch
what happens.

- For your information, I am personnally very active on Parkliste (at least 2
posts per day) ; I don't know if it's right, but I feel good that way

Bernard JOLY (64/8)