A reminder to Sonya and all of us--commands re: functions of the list
do NOT go to the list, but to the listserv. Thus to"set parkinsn digest"
for example, one would do this:

              set parkinsn digest

Other commands such as "set parkins nomail", "signoff parkinsn", are
also sent to the listserv  address above.  If you have lost the list
instructions received when you joined, I will forward them again to the
list, to save Barb Patterson the trouble of doing it individually again.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"