On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 11:56:34 -0400, Simon Coles wrote:

>I think we should start some more, to reduce the number of topics on the
>PARKINSN list:
>        - PDDRUGS, for discussions about Drugs in Parkinson's
>        - PDLIFE, about Parkinson's lifestyle issues
>        - PDUDALL, for all the stuff about the Udall bill

I agree with you, Simon, and your topic list looks good.  I would change PDDRUGS to
PDRESEARCH, to include drugs, drug usage, new drugs, PD research news
I would add one new category:  PDRESEARCH - research news, ongoing/proposed
studies, and new treatments.

Nick Drozdowski, CG for Oanh 50/6
Oceanside, CA