I am sure someone will have some suggestions for me. I am a leader of our
Parkinson support group and had a call today from one of our members.  She
is 67/10 and is being troubled with constant nausea from Sinimet (she
thinks) and is also experiencing dystonia in her feet.  She says her toes
are curling under and she can hardly walk.  I asked her how much of the day
they are like that and she said constantly.  I had thought it might be just
early morning.  These are the medications she is taking: Sinimet CR 25/100
at 8am - 12 - 4 - 8pm with food
                               Eldyprl at 8am and 12
                               Zantax at 8am, 12, and 6pm

I haave had good results from a massage therapist for a frozen shoulder and
so I referred her to this therapist as I feel she may get some relief for
the dystonia with that aid.

I askedher how long she has had nausea and she said from the beginning.  I
didn't relize anyone could continue with this problem for so long.  Any
suggestions for her?  Thanks, Rosemary Dexter cg for Dex 72/4 <[log in to unmask]>