At 03:41 PM 7/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Rosemary,
>
>I am sure someone else will address the nausea.  I have never had it.  I have
>been able to take all the meds from the beginning without difficulty.
>
>However, I do know about the toe curling dystonia.  It is so bad. In the first
>place I do have my son massage my legs and feet as needed ( usually 3 times a
>week, especially the legs) and I take Klonopin (an anti-siezure medication) at
>night in order to sleep with as little leg/foot cramps as possible.
>
>I'm sure you will get other answers too.  Let her know that others know
what her
>feet are feeling.  I was taking Sinemet CR 50/200 every 4 hours or so as
needed.
> It was too much at a time and my dystonia/dyskinesia was terrible.  Now I take
>Sinemet CR 25/100 every 2 hours or as needed.  This means that I take it
every 2
>hours on work days and allow myself to shake on days off. I have very little
>dystonia/dyskinesia now.
>
>good luck
>
>don't forget how to laugh
>Marling
>[log in to unmask]   or   [log in to unmask]

 72/25 [log in to unmask]  lima,ohio  i have from my toes to above my
kneews that feel that they are a sleep. so i got to look doun to make sure
my feet are on the ground. and have lot of pain in my legs very poor memory
and falling now. but after 25yrs  any thing can happen. i fight all the time
to see other day. i allso take siezure meds. plus lot more. so fight it fun
at times.  I.Y.Q. don