The second day of the forum is over.  Yesterday and this morning we learned
wha the issues were and how to counter the problems we would run into.
This afternoon we attendees went out and tried to gather more cosponsors.
By the time we had the awards dinner tonight, we had signed up a total of
218 house members sure, 226 including those verbally committed.

        WE'RE MORE THAN HALFWAY IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

and we already have 62 out of a possible 100 cosponsors in tne Senate.

We are not yet done.  We still have to get the bills to the floor,
especially the House bill.  That's where we fell down last year.  So keep
writing, faxing, e-mailing, and visiting your Congresspersons, especially
those who have not made the committment to cosponsor, and let's get the
Udall Bill on the floor and passed - not just this year, but as soon as
possible.

At an estimated cost of $25,000,000,000.00 per year in the United States
alone, every day earlier that the bill passes, it could save over
$60,000,000.00 - repeat sixty million dollars.  Moreover, it could save one
more day of suffering for so many of us.

Other parts of the Forum made us realize how close this relief can be.
It's an exciting time.  Let's not anyone drop the ball.

Art

Arthur Hirsch <> [log in to unmask] <> Lewisville, TX

- - - - - - - Always Remember This - - - - - - -
- - Happiness Is Right,  So Choose Happiness - -