Marling and Phil -

I think we all agree that there are great differences among individuals in
the speed with which PD progresses.  I have just a general observation, and
that is - it seems to me that people who are diagnosed at a younger age
progress more slowly than people who are diagnosed in their later years.  I
know that's not true in every case, but I wonder if any of our neuros have
noticed this as a general trend.

Also, Phil - Dick's dystonia seems entirely related to the amount of Sinemet
he takes.  We have thought it was a sign of being "overmedicated."  He's now
at the point, though, at 52/15, that he has to tolerate some dystonia in
order to get enough dopamine to keep moving.  It's a tricky balancing act.

Margie Swindler    [log in to unmask]