Hi to you all

This is just a quick message to introduce myself (urged by Barbara
Patterson).  My name is Simone Bartlett and this is the second time I
have contributed to this discussion group.  The first time was to ask
some questions for my Population Medicine assignment.  Thank you to
all those who replied.  I will read your answers tonight and I am
sure I will have more questions tomorrow.

Anyway here goes....

I am 21 years old, studying my second year of medicine at the
University of Newcastle, Australia.  Newcastle is in New South Wales
for those who are not quite sure.  I have spent most of my life in
Darwin, Northern Territory, but as Darwin does not have a medical
school  I  had to move interstate.

To support myself I work in a pharmacy part time, and as a Resident
Assistant for the college I live in.

I did not know about Parkinson's disease until just recently when it
was studied in class.  The Parkinson's related topic that I am
interested in are the needs  of the PWP's, how adequately they are
met, and areas that need to be improved.

Till next time

Simone Bartlett  ([log in to unmask])