>Simon, I believe you are 100% correct. On the other hand, eventually some
>topics will become obsolete, like when the Udall bill finally passes,
>reducing volume by maybe 20%.  I have agreed to limit my public posting to
>the list, this will reduce volume by another 50% (1/2 grin) Maybe then the
>volume will not grow quite so fast. Ken B

I think that if you have something to say, you should be able to say it,
not be "rationed".

It will probably be easier to setup lists for certain "events" as well - I
would have no problem running a Udall list knowing the commitment was for a
year or so. Hosting a list with an undefined lifetime would be a harder
sell (worth trying though).

Don't forget, "announcements" and important stuff could be posted to all
the lists (or perhaps to the general PARKINSN list). But the vast majority
of the messages are detail about a subject, which probably aren't of
interest.

(for example, as a Brit, I don't have any interest in what happens in
particular US states for the Udall bill. But I am very much interested in
what you are doing at a higher level, and how you are going about it.)

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============