Phil,

One of the reasons I asked this question is because of the stories I had heard.
 They ranged from a woman diagnosed at the same age as myself who had been doing
fine for over 15 years.  Another woman told me that 8 months after her diagnosis
she was haveing surgery.  It scared me.  I wonder how fast I will progress and
if there are ways to slow the progression.

I know that the Eldepryl is supposed to help and so is regular exercise.  But,
the questions remains for me to find a pattern.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]

ps..I have found that regular massage is great.  My son does my legs 2 or 3
times a week.