Should we mention we have PD when searching for a job ?
Well, I don't know, really !

When I was diagnosed, I was 6 months away from retiring : I waited and
retired. This was 4 years ago. I have no personal experience of the "job vs
PD" issue. I don't come up with a solution, but I care for those who have such
a problem.

Anyway, the answer cannot be simple : if you (successfully) hide your
symptoms, how long will that last ? And what will be the attitude of your boss
when he finds out ? On the other hand, telling the truth does not leave you
many chances ...

So far, 2 JOBS messages, 0 NOJOBS messages

Regards

Bernard JOLY