dear list,

I used to get "charlie horse" cramps, that is muscle knots.  My son has become
good at massaging them away.  However, the 'cramps' I get now are different.  He
says that my muscles are tight but have no knots or lumps.  His massages have
made a world of difference in my sleep and in my days.  He does my legs 2 or 3
times week and it really helps.  I had read that massage was good for those of
us with PD, but avoided it because I don't particularly like to be massaged.
However, I am beginning to enjoy the relief it can bring.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]   or [log in to unmask]